Bria Barjuca is a board certified nurse practitioner who has spent the majority of her career within the field of dermatology. Previously, Bria also worked as a trauma nurse and is passionate about providing superior patient care. Bria has experience diagnosing and treating a wide variety of dermatological conditions, and also specializes in providing cosmetic treatments. Bria is passionate about all things skin, and loves to provide dermatological education alongside treatment, with a focus on the wellbeing of her patients. In her free time, Bria enjoys traveling and spending time with family and friends, including her two Pomeranians Bea and Wayne.
· Graduate Degree: Master of Science in Nursing, Northern Kentucky University
· Undergraduate Degree: Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Marymount University
· Undergraduate Degree: Bachelor of Science in Biology, Western Kentucky University
· The Ohio State Board of Nursing- Board Certified
· Kentucky State Board of Nursing-Board Certified
· American Academy of Nurse Practitioners- Board Certified
Bria sees patients at the following locations: